We love this ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls for the breathable cotton based design, coupled with the wither free profile and spine free channel. This engineering allows ThinLine to lay comfortably on either side of the spine, securing it's proper position, and yours. Show up to the competition ready to show-out, & out-shine. You're prepared for anything when you ride with ThinLine!
Follow this link to ThinLine's Trim to Fit Shims which may be used as a full shim to double your protection. You can also easily create front, bridging and rear shims by cutting the full trim to fit shim with a pair of scissors.
ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls Reduce Rider Movement, Protect Horses' Backs, Improve Saddle Fit. The cotton base design with ThinLine on top creates a nice wither profile and spine free channel allowing ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place. It is the dual benefit of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads. Now with a longer drop. The ThinLine panel has been enlarged to protect below the stirrup bar. The larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder. Trifecta Lays flat to easily combine with other base pads.
This is hands down one of the best products we do. You will feel all the sensations of your horses’ back muscles while enjoying the shock absorption and non-slip features of the trademark ThinLine foam. Balance, comfort, and security can all be yours in this half pad. You will find yourself sitting correctly, developing great core strength while enjoying a close but quiet communication with your horse. Equines love this half pad- they feel unified with their rider. So go ahead, it is time to have the ride of your life.
Each pad comes with a layer of ThinLine on top. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customized them to create front, bridging or rear shims. Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls offers a full open pocket to add saddle fitting shims.
- This sheepskin trim half pad is shimmable for customized saddle fit and shims are made of the same trademark foam.
- The shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine creates a spine free channel.
- 95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement for a quieter seat.
- Sleek design fits under both off the rack and custom saddles allowing for a close contact feel.
- ThinLine’s open-cell technology provides breath-ability and a non-slip saddle fit.
- The Sheepskin trim gives riders the look of a full sheepskin pad with more protection and less thickness.
- Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls Now with a Mesh spine band which improves breath-ability.
- The Wither profile raised to accommodate more top-lines.
- Improved cotton base higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
- Featuring stronger and more durable billet straps.
- Sheepskin rolls removed from the bottom of the pad, allowing for a clean, even fit.
Small: 20.5″ total spine measurement | 15″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
Medium: 23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
Large: 25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat