We love the Korsteel Stainless Steel Twisted Wire Loose Ring Snaffle Bit because the tightly twisted mouthpiece lightens and brings to attention horses that have become lazy or heavy.
- A mobile bit which discourages fixing and leaning on the forehand
- Thin, twisted mouthpiece creates more pressure points on the bars making it a much stronger bit
- Care should be taken when using this bit due to the twist combined with the thinness of the mouthpiece
- The harshness of this means it is not ideal for sensitive horses
- The single joint applies a nutcracker action which applies pressure to the tongue, the bars of the mouth, and the horse's palate