We love the Korsteel Stainless Steel Twisted Wire Full Cheek Snaffle Bit because the tightly twisted mouthpiece lightens and brings to attention horses that have become lazy or heavy.
- The full cheek snaffle has narrow arms which project above and below the rings, preventing the mouthpiece from sliding in the horse's mouth and to emphasize the tuning aid
- The twists in the wire cause pressure points across the horse's tongue and bars of the mouth
- A thin mouthpiece gives the rider a high level of control
- The bit helps to prevent the horse from leaning and promotes a sharper response to the rein aids
- The single joint applies a nutcracker action which applies pressure to the tongue, the bars of the mouth, and the horse's palate