We love the Korsteel Hard Rubber Jointed Loose Ring Snaffle Bit because the hard rubber mouth is a different tasting alternative to stainless steel, which encourages the horse to accept the bit.
- A mobile bit which discourages fixing and leaning on the forehand
- The thicker mouthpiece is softer on the corners and the bars of the mouth
- The pressure created by the reins is spread over a larger surface area
- The hard rubber mouthpiece offers a warmer and softer option, creating a much milder bit
- The single joint creates a nutcracker action which puts pressure on the tongue, the roof of the mouth, and the bars of the mouth