We love the JP Korsteel Stainless Steel Copper Link Hunter Dee Snaffle Bit because the copper link promotes salvation relaxing the jaw. The curve design of the mouthpiece eliminates the nutcracker action of conventional snaffle bits.
- Eliminates the "nutcracker" tongue-pinching action
- Keeps the bit from hitting the roof of the horse's mouth
- No direct pressure on the tongue and bars
- Replaces bit interference with humane comfort
- Encourages relaxation and salivation
- Allows for effective communication between horse and rider
- Fine hand-polished stainless steel
Due to the contagious nature of the equine disease EHV 1 and in accordance to biosecurity measure guidelines suggested by the American Association of Equine Practitioners we are no longer able to accept returns on bits.