Pure copper is a soft, warm metal. By using 99.9% pure copper in the center of the mouthpiece, bit acceptance is improved. The taste of copper encourages horses to salivate and keep a moist mouth. Bits made of copper can have a very positive effect by promoting relaxation and softening. Excellent bit acceptance can be achieved by this combination of Apple scented space age polymer mouthpiece and pure copper center roller. Traditional dee ring cheek pieces allow for rein action appropriate for nearly any riding discipline!
The ergonomically shaped and curved center-link mouthpiece sits comfortably in the horse's mouth providing gentle, yet effective contact and control without the "nutcracker" effect of traditional single-jointed snaffle mouthpieces. Made from non-toxic space age plastic, this bit is a great alternative to traditional metal.
- Taste of copper encourages horses to salivate and keep a moist mouth
- Copper can have a very positive effect by promoting relaxation and softening
- Apple-scented space age polymer mouthpiece
- Ergonomically Shaped Sweet Copper Mouthpiece Design
- Rounded Solid Copper Center Link Creates Flexible Movement
- Durable and Non-Toxic Plastic Mouthpiece
Happy Mouth Bits offer no guarantees in the event of biting on the mouthpiece. Happy Mouth bits with bite marks are not covered under warranty. Due to the contagious nature of the equine disease EHV 1 and in accordance to biosecurity measure guidelines suggested by the American Association of Equine Practitioners we are no longer able to accept returns on bits.