We love the Fleeceworks Field Hunter with Reinforced Front Roll because it ensures no slipping will occur while in the saddle- even for hours! The bi level sheepskin allows for extra cushion while allowing heat and moisture to wick away. Top selling hunt pad to date!
Designed with the Foxhunter in mind. The pad features a reinforced front which ensures it stays in place during the long hours in the hunt field. No more stopping to adjust saddle pads! The pad features a reinforced front which ensures it stays in place during the long hours in the hunt field. Our Shimable Perfect Balance Technology with optional inserts allows riders to adjust saddle fit if the horse changes within the ongoing season. Inserts are not included but can be purchased separately.
Measured from inside sheepskin roll on pommel to inside back rolled edge
Measured from inside rolled edges across the widest part of the pad
Measured from middle top line of pad to edge of flap
MEDIUM Length: 18" x Width: 12" x Drop: 17.5"
LARGE Length: 21″ x Width: 12" x Drop: 18.5"
- Medium fits saddles 16.5-17.5, Large fits saddles 18+
- White with White fleece
- Reinforced front rolled edge provides classic styling, but prevents the pad from slipping backwards
- Features bi-level sheepskin for maximum protection under the points of tree and panels
- Minimum bulk under your leg
- Features the Perfect Balance System's internal pockets that can hold removable visco-elastic memory foam inserts
- Australian Merino sheepskin provides the ultimate in cushioning and shock-absorption
- Fleeworks part number FW-28
- Machine washable