As our most traditional show coat, the Hayley is particularly suited for the Hunter or Equitation discipline. The coat is cut slightly longer than a standard competition jumping jacket and is tailored for a very flattering fit. The coat boasts Equiline’s proprietary X-Cool Evo 4-way stretch fabric, which allows for enhanced breathability and freedom of movement. The lightweight feel makes it ideal for equestrians competing in hot weather climates. Additional features include discreet branding, double vent in back, faux flap pockets in the front and flat matte buttons.
- High-performance fabric that feels great to wear. The extremely breathable and water-repellant X-Cool Evo 4-way stretch fabric ensures perfect ergonomics and freedom of movement. Particularly dedicated to competition apparel.
- Features a special fabric treatment to provide perfect waterproofing while maintaining an excellent level of breathability, even in the most unfavorable conditions.
- Elasticized four-way stretch performance fabric offering superior comfort and great freedom of movement while riding.
- The Hayley Coat is hand made in Italy and designed with premium technical fabrics. It ensures a perfect fit with this superb tailoring.
- It is an elegant and traditional jacket for women with a double vent in the back and faux flap pockets in front.
- Machine washable.