We love the Equiline Women's Hayley Hunter Show Coat because it is traditionally styled for the Hunter and Equitation show ring. The coat is cut slightly longer than a standard competition jumping jacket and is tailored for a very flattering fit. The coat boasts Equiline’s proprietary X-Cool Evo 4-way stretch fabric, which allows for enhanced breathability and freedom of movement. The lightweight feel makes it ideal for equestrians competing in hot weather climates. Additional features include discreet branding, a double vent in the back, faux flap pockets in the front, and flat matte buttons.
- High-performance fabric that feels great to wear. The extremely breathable and water-repellant X-Cool Evo 4-way stretch fabric ensures perfect ergonomics and freedom of movement. Particularly dedicated to competition apparel.
- Features a special fabric treatment to provide perfect waterproofing while maintaining an excellent level of breathability, even in the most unfavorable conditions.
- Elasticized four-way stretch performance fabric offering superior comfort and great freedom of movement while riding.
- The Hayley Coat is hand made in Italy and designed with premium technical fabrics. It ensures a perfect fit with this superb tailoring.
- It is an elegant and traditional jacket for women with a double vent in the back and faux flap pockets in front.
- Machine washable.