We love the Centaur® Stainless Steel Curved Twisted Copper Wire Hunter Dee because it is great for horses that hang on the bit. The copper promotes salvation and a more relaxed jaw. The bit requires experienced hands.
- Specially designed with curved mouthpieces to follow the natural contours of a horse's mouth.
- The wire does not wrap around the cheek for a classic look.
- Each side of the bit is perfectly balanced to assure total comfort and response.
- Lost wax cast and hand polished from the highest grade of 18/8 Stainless Steel.
- Lifetime guarantee against rust.
Due to the contagious nature of the equine disease EHV 1 and in accordance to biosecurity measure guidelines suggested by the American Association of Equine Practitioners we are no longer able to accept returns on bits.