We love this Black Country Kur Dressage Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
The Kur Dressage is Black Country's long standing model. It features a lower cantle, giving a flatter seat than most dressage saddles which allows the rider more freedom in the seat if preferred. This feature can be a very useful when room is at a premium often in the case of dressage saddles for ponies and the lower cantle gives a better all round cosmetic balance. Also a popular choice for new dressage riders who are used to more flatter seated saddles.
A wide selection of trees and panel options allow us to adapt the fit for all types of horses. Includes a self-adjusting girth system, by adding an additional web point to the tree, this helps to stabilizes the balance and the swing allows the billet to find the most natural girthing line.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Self-adjusting girth system
- Sizes 15"-19"
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.