We love the Black Country GPD All Purpose Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
The Black Country GPD is one of Black Country's most versatile general-purpose saddle. The main feature of the GPD is the straight-cut flap which aligns well cosmetically as a show saddle and also provides support when riding dressage. The straightness of the panel gives maximum freedom of movement behind the shoulder, making it particularly suitable for native breeds, cobs, and wide horses.
The variety of trees available for this saddle allow us to work with all profiles of horses and ponies. A popular choice whether in the showing ring, the dressage arena, or simply for pleasure riding.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Sizes 15"-19"
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black or Dark Brown
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.