We love the Black Country Eloquence Dressage Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
The Eloquence Dressage saddle has proved to be the most popular dressage model in this range at whatever level you are riding. It offers a medium deep seat, giving stability without restriction and an excellent center of balance. Knee rolls are of medium depth but can be custom built if required. A wide selection of trees and panel options allows us to adapt the fit for all types of horses.
This saddle has a self-adjusting girth system by way of an additional web point attached to the tree which helps to stabilize the balance whilst the swing allows the billet to find the most natural girthing line.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Self-adjusting girth system
- Sizes 15"-19"
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.