We love the Black Country Dante Vinici Jump Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
Providing an outstanding closeness to your horse, the Dante Vinici jumping saddle is all about optimum performance for the horse and the rider. The Dante Vinici is a fantastic example of the craftsmanship and technological advances available today, designed to enhance rider position when show jumping.
Incorporating the well-established Vinici mono flap design, this saddle is high-spec throughout and has been developed as part of the new Dante range, which focuses on optimizing your position in the saddle. This superb saddle incorporates the highly regarded flexible overlay girthing system with the straps lying on top of the panel helping to aid rider feel.
Feeling at one with your horse is key to success and the hugely popular Vinici design has been developed into a stylish jumping saddle, with the Dante tree giving a narrow twist and an ultra-lightweight saddle. A squared-off cantle provides a slimmer look from the back, which enhances the elegance of the saddle. In addition, the head nail is also square adding to the unique appearance of this saddle.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Sizes 15"-19"
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black or Dark Brown
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.