We love the JP Korsteel Copper Oval Link Eggbutt Snaffle Bit because the copper oval link promotes salvation, relaxing the jaw. The curve design eliminates the nutcracker action of pinching the tongue and hitting the roof of the mouth.
- Eliminates the "nutcracker" tongue-pinching action of conventional bits
- Keeps the bit from hitting the roof of the horse's mouth
- No direct pressure on the tongue and bars
- Replaces bit interference with humane comfort
- Encourages relaxation and salivation
- Allows for effective communication between horse and rider
- Fine hand-polished stainless steel
Due to the contagious nature of the equine disease EHV 1 and per biosecurity measure guidelines suggested by the American Association of Equine Practitioners, The Farm House will no longer accept returns on bits and bit accessories.