Hoof Wraps Equine Hoof Bandages were created for your first aid kit. Use for common hoof care such as abscesses, thrush, stone bruises or use for protection after shoe loss.
Hoof Wraps are unlike any other hoof care product on the market!
Hoof Wraps have so many features and benefits:
- Size- Hoof Wraps are not size specific meaning it's one size fits most standard horses with a hoof diameter between 4" to 5.5".
- Durability- Hoof Wraps are made from 1680 ballistic nylon so it's tough. The bottom toe area is reinforced with a third layer for extended wear.
- Turnout- Unlike homemade systems, Hoof Wraps are intended for your horse to wear during turnout.
- Ease of use- Hoof Wraps offer a step by step numbering system which takes the confusion out of wrapping a hoof. Easily remove, clean and re-apply.
- Wear- Hoof Wraps are a multi-use disposable product with a life expectancy of anywhere from 7-30 days depending on the horse and ground conditions.
Don't wait until you need one. Have a Hoof Wrap on hand the next time your horse needs first aid or hoof care. Keep one in your saddle bag for trail emergencies.
Includes: One bandage, 1/2 inch thick EVA foam pad and instructions.
Hoof Wraps Replacement Pads sold separately.