Research and development on the SOFT’UP CLASSIC stirrups led us to validate the choice of an enlarged platform with rounded corners to improve comfort.
We are bringing this latest improvement to the SOFT’UP PRO: the SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel. Exclusive nonslip longer studs.
These new lightweights, high-tech Freejump Soft'Up Pro Stirrups are taking the international showjumping world by storm. Designed for top performance, these innovative stirrups feature extremely lightweight, yet durable polymer material. The outer branch is flexible, can bend completely, and is open at the top. The inner branch is made of high-resistance tempered spring steel for stability. The wide, non-skid footbed has metal grates for additional stability and exceptional grip. An open stirrup eye allows for the attachment of Freejump leathers, sold separately, without any buckles for a streamlined feel.
In summary, the Soft’Up Pro, praised amongst the World’s Top Riders, is a single branch stirrup that combines performance, comfort, safety, and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, and the high resistance spring steel mono branch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPA).
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position.
- Patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall).
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope.
- Rectilinear beveled rear leading edge for better lateral stability.
- Available in classic black or with colored branches for those who want to stand out.
- Made in France.
- Screw fastened protective cover.
- Exclusive LOOK CYCLE® technology nonslip studded tread surface.
Approximately 5" Tread