We love the Equifit Bellyband because it offers the perfect solution for spur rubs and sores. It protects your horse's girth and barrel area to soothe that pesky irritation! It is also made from medical-grade elastic that won't roll or pinch your horse's sensitive areas. In addition, it has a reinforced Velcro® closure at the belly to ensure a secure fit. It attaches on each side to the saddle’s D-clips and attaches to the girth at the sides with Velcro closures. This invaluable necessity is made with breathable, non-neoprene elastic that offers full-coverage protection. Adjustable hook and loop girth loops are easy to put on and take off, and a reinforced safety closure ensures a secure fit. This product is a must-have for show barns that need to prevent unsightly, uncomfortable marks on their horses’ sides.
- Constructed from 12" wide breathable, neoprene-free, elastic that fits all the way around the horse's barrel behind the girth, offering full coverage protection from spur rubs and sores.
- Reinforced safety closures ensure a secure fit that stays in place.
- Adjustable Velcro® girth loops are easy to put on and take off.
- Good for horses sensitive to too much leg.
- Use under saddle pads, directly against the skin.
- Intended to be positioned with girth slightly in front of the bellyband.
- Wash by hand or washing machine, air dry, making sure Velcro is fastened.
- Made in the USA
- Black Color
Sizing: Pony 62″, Cob 73″, Horse 75″, Oversized 77″