We love this ThinLine Full Sheepskin Trifecta Half Pad because of the supple Sheepskin paired with a superb quality half pad made with the unbeatable ThinLine shock-absorbing foam. This Sheepskin is medical grade and the top is high-quality cotton. Show up to the competition ready to show-out, & out-shine. You're prepared for anything when you ride with ThinLine!
Follow this link to ThinLine's Trim to Fit Shims which may be used as a full shim to double your protection. You can also easily create front, bridging and rear shims by cutting the full trim to fit shim with a pair of scissors.
ThinLine is sewn on top of the high-quality cotton with medical grade sheepskin under the panels and at the front roll. Underneath the ThinLine layer is a pocket to insert shims to help with minor saddle fit adjustments.
ThinLine is a thin, shock-absorbing non-slip breathable foam. The only product endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians. It is sewn onto the panel of our half saddle pads. The manner in which ThinLine absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders.
It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation. The dual benefit of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
This is hands down one of the best products we do. You will feel all the sensations of your horses’ back muscles while enjoying the shock absorption and nonslip features of the trademark ThinLine foam. Balance, comfort and security can all be yours in this half pad. You will find yourself sitting correctly, developing great core strength while enjoying a close but quiet communication with your horse. Equines love this half pad- they feel unified with their rider. So go ahead, it is time to have the ride of your life.
Each pad comes with a layer of ThinLine on top. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customized them to create front, bridging, or rear shims.
- Now with a spine channel. Our Merino sheepskin is sheared shorter in the center of the pad creating a spine free center band.
- Raised Wither profile to accommodate more top-lines.
- Improved cotton base – higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
- Featuring – stronger and more durable billet straps.
- Now with a longer drop. The ThinLine panel has been enlarged to protect below the stirrup bar.
- The larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit with shims made of the same trademark foam.
- The Shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine panels help create a spine free channel.
95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement creating a quieter seat.
- ThinLine’s open-cell technology provides breath-ability and is non-slip.
- Medical grade Merino wool on a natural hide.
Small: 20.5″ total spine measurement | 15″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
Medium: 23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
Large: 25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat