We love the Black Country Tex Eventer Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
The Tex Eventer is a true cross country saddle - the forwardness of the flap and the long sloping seat allow plenty of room behind the rider to move around in the saddle and have support when leaning back over drop fences – no more sitting on the cantle! The tree is designed as such that the extra length in the seat is not reflected in the panels. A further forward option is also available for taller riders.
The girthing system lies neatly atop the cushioned sweat flap, so as to avoid any discomfort. Small triangular blocks come as standard or banana knee rolls can be made to order. This saddle is designed with wool panels to help shock absorption when landing and also allowing the horse freedom to stride out without restriction on the shoulders.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Sizes 15"-19"
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black or Dark Brown
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.