We love the Black Country Ricochet Jumping Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
The Ricochet combines two popular saddles; the Quantum and the Wexford. It has a low profile square cantle seat and an aesthetic continental close contact look.
The panel and tree combination lends itself to many high wither profiles from hunting horses, thoroughbred eventers through to some of the more modern warmblood jumpers. Also available with an extra forward cut flap for taller riders and of course pure wool flocking is standard.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Sizes 15"-19"
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black or Dark Brown
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.