*We were the first store in the United States to introduce these highly anticipated stirrup irons at the 2018 World Equestrian Games. We sold out in just a few weeks.
Samshield is working quickly to fill our order and we anticipate receiving the first shipment to the United States in late November. We are offering these available for
Pre - Order. Reserved irons are going quickly, please purchase yours today in order to be the first to receive them when they arrive.*
Passionate about technology and innovation and driven by the passion to offer the most performing products, Samshield decided to create a
stirrup bringing a real evolution in terms of safety, technicality, comfort, performance and design: the Shield’Rup.
When designing the Shield’Rup, the mission was to create a stirrup combining safety, technicality, comfort and performance.
After years of study and research, the Shield’Rup is the result of the fusion of these requirements, wrapped in an innovative design.
The lateral branch of the Shield’Rup opens in case of pressure during a fall. The cable and spring system allows the branch to open 180° and systematically return to its original position. Made with aeronautical aluminum and a steel insert, the Shield’Rup is very resistant, even when the branch is open.
- Twisted leathers slot: Easy catching up when the stirrup is disengaged
- Aeronautic aluminum and steel insert: Extreme resistance even when the branch is open
- 180° branch opening: The lateral branch systematically returns to its initial position in case of opening
- Exchangeable treads: Two versions of treads: standard grip or extra grip (with spikes)
- Inclined tread: Helping legs and heels to get a correct position for optimal stability and support
- Elastomer seal under the tread: Excellent shock and vibration absorption for optimal comfort, perfect balance and rider’s joints protection
- 6 available colors: brushed aluminum, chrome, black chrome, gold chrome, pink gold, matt black