High Jump Revolution Bridle
- The noseband also features a whole new design. It does not put any pressure on the teeth from the outside which reduces possible bit-related issues.
- The bows that lie over the bridge of the nose are flexible so you can always ensure a perfect fit for every horse.
- The noseband has a decorative seam and is fastened with a hook.
- The hook can easily be removed for a traditional pull-back fastening.
- The neck piece of the bridle has a completely new and fan-shaped design, offering the best possible pressure relief for the sensitive neck.
- The cheek pieces are flat with regular hooks and our patent pending cradles, which allow the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll. Our cradles are select-able and constructed to be easily "hooked on and off".