We love the Original Jin Stirrup Irons because of the wide variety of colors that they are available in to match any equestrian gear. Colored irons have always been appealing, because they really look fantastic. However, we want our irons to be more than just attractive. First, we are kind of obsessed with wide tread stirrups, as we feel like they give us a better base of support.
JIN Stirrups are 100% made in Italy, using top quality aluminum. The stirrup pad, inclined at 4 degrees from back to front, ensures excellent grip and maximum stability. The stirrups weigh less than 300 grams each - providing knee joint relief, and the wide footpad distributes the rider's weight over a greater surface area, increasing circulation to the toes.
The stirrup color is obtained through a process of anodic oxidization. The Original JIN is a shiny finish; bold and vibrant.
Original JIN and KINKO stirrups are the same stirrup construction (features listed above) - their difference lies in the color treatment. JINs are full color (arch and foot pad), and KINKOs are half color (color arch, silver foot pad).
- Extra lightweight
- Extra tread for stability and security
- Made with a four-degree inclined bench
- Available in a variety of colors
- Material: aluminium
- Tread size: 122 mm long x 70 mm
- The stirrups weigh less than 300 grams each - providing knee joint relief
- The wide foot bed distributes the rider's weight over a greater surface area, increasing circulation to the toes.
- Jin’s unique anodizing process produces a vibrant, fade-resistant, colored finish that won’t chip or corrode over time.
- Approximately 5" Tread Length
Made in Italy