THE LEXINGTON HANDBAG
Presenting the largest horse in the Tucker Tweed stable, the Lexington nods respectfully to the host city of many prestigious equestrian events. Significant in style and sumptuousness, this shoulder bag features silver rings, buckles and leather keepers much like those found in the tack room. Rolled- edge double handles, full-length zipper and adjustable sides allow easy access to its’ generous interior. Completed in supple pebble-grain leather, the Lexington is synonymous with luxury.
- Silver zip top close
- Oil-rubbed edges, buckle accents and silver ring attachments
- Cream satin logo interior
- Leather edged, open smart phone and key pockets
- Leather trimmed interior zipper pocket with embossed Tucker Tweed logo
- Rolled edge double handles with 10” drop
- Silver feet, hardware interior and exterior
- Cream satin logo dust cover
Dimensions: 17” x 7” x 10.5”, optional shoulder adjustable drop up to 24”
Weight: 2.9 lbs.