ThinLine Sport Boots are great for full protection. No dirt, No rub. Will not absorb water.
- Completely closed front, with double Velcro and elastic closure.
- Soft vinyl outer shell (looks like leather without the price!)
- Lined with ThinLine material, making this a light, but extremely protective and durable boot.
- ThinLine will mold to your horses leg everytime creating a custom fit. Will not slip even in wet conditions. TL does not absorb water, won't shift or rub.
- Infused with USDA approved anti-fungal agents to control rain rot (scratches) and allow for use on multiple horses.
- Arena dirt will not stick to the ThinLine lining.
- Ventilates to keep tendons cool.
- Machine washable or hose clean; no need to hang to dry, these go right back on the horses!
Available in black or white. Matching full hind boots also available, order the same size hind as you do front.
Medium: Standard full size, fits most horses: 10 1/2" tall by 10" wide.
Large: For larger boned horses, such as extra large warmbloods, Friesians, etc:, Measures 11" tall by 10 3/4" wide.