The ankle boot for every discipline.
- The perfect boot out on the trail or during competition.
- Very lightweight and easily adjustable to fit fine to heavy boned horses.
- ThinLine boots have a breathable lining that vents laterally to pull heat away from the tendons. The anti-microbial feature keeps the horse's skin healthy and allows for use on multiple horses without the fear of spreading fungus and rainrot.
- These boots do not hold water and do not rub. Horses allergic to neoprene love ThinLine!
- Dirt will not stick to the ThinLine.
- Easy clean, just wipe or hose off. No need to hang dry.
- ThinLine molds to the horses leg when warmed to body temperature for a perfect fit every day on every horse.