Basic English Saddle Pads
Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s back
- Protection for riders back
- Perfect for custom and well fitting saddles
- Provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
- Improves rider equitation
- Tailored and discrete
- Open cell technology creates 100% breathability
- Product durability – this pad will last 7-10 years
- Textured and supple, it molds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature
Half Pads offer a discrete amount of protection directly under your saddle. ThinLine absorbs impact by moving it laterally along the pad. Unless the price is a serious barrier, we suggest you choose the contour pad; the more ThinLine foam you have, the better it works.
Ultra ThinLine (3/16″)is our thinnest shock absorbing saddle pad. Fitting a wide variety of saddle shapes and sizes, it will be the most versatile pad in your tack room. Thoughtfully designed to protect both horse and rider’s backs and create a soft, quiet, elastic connection. If your riding is not in a place where you can focus on nuances, you should likely start in a ThinLine. If you are a close contact rider, you will greatly appreciate Ultra ThinLine. This product reduces rider movement so horses can balance and focus. It does not amplify the seat, it reduces “background noise” so the rider’s seat aids are clear.