We love the Samshield Shadowmatt with 5 Swarovski Crystals Helmet because it combines the rider's needs, with creative energy, and technical vision. A meticulous design carefully crafted for performance with each component conceived as an ingenious fusion of safety and style to enjoy while riding your horse. The Swarovski crystals are sure to make you stand out in the show ring, with each stone being hand-clinched onto the helmet for the ultimate durability. This helmet has all of the safety features that Samshield is known for, such as the high quality Polycarbonate outer shell construction combined with variable density polystyrene inside the shell which provides excellent impact absorption.
MATERIALS FOR OPTIMAL SAFETY
The outer shell of the Shadowmatt is made of polycarbonate, which is a material used, among other things, for high-end motorcycle helmets. It is covered with anti-scratch mat painting.
The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
The internal comfort foam, “shape memory”-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
This internal comfort foam is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system. It can therefore be washed at will in order to constantly be able to wear a clean and fragrant helmet.
PERFECT SIZE ADJUSTMENT FOR UNMATCHED COMFORT
A thorough anthropomorphic study led to design an inner-shell form generating an unmatched comfort.
3 shell sizes are available: S, M, L.
Each shell can accommodate 4 to 5 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head.
The size grid is available from 52 to 61.
With this system, it is also possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
POWERFUL INTERNAL AIRFLOW
Equipped with a front air inlet, the Shadowmatt helmet provides exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors around comfort foam which prevents from sweating.
This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: the equestrian elegance is retained without banishing technicality and comfort.
- Front air inlet provides exceptional ventilation
- No headache-inducing pressure on the forehead
- Removable and washable comfort liner (clip system fixation)
- Anti-scratch matt finish
- British PAS 015 2011, European certification CE / EN1384-2017, ASTM/SEI F1163-15
- Features 5 Swarovski crystals on the blazon
- Certified to VG1 Safety Standard
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner core that absorbs, controls and diffuses shock upon impact
- Shell available in 3 sizes and 2 colors
- Interchangeable liners, allowing different sizes to be created within same shell
- Hypoallergenic, breathable and machine washable
- Discrete vents above and below visor
- Airflow channels for increased circulation and minimizing sweat
- Design creates space between forehead and front of helmet, optimizing air-flow and reducing pressure and headaches
- Leather covered foam harness anchors helmet and prevents tipping