We love this fleece because it will keep you warm all winter, while allowing added flexibility for optimal movement. Stretch in your stirrups or reach for the reins, there is no restriction in this horsehair repellent fabric!
This fleece top is perfect for vivid layering with a vest on windy winter days, or worn alone on frosty days for all of all. Cute colors with a creative and pretty print will make you the winner in the wardrobe department this winter. This piece will be a seasonal staple for years to come. You'll receive style merits, when you wear Kerrits!
Designed for easy layering with a smooth finish that also repels hay and horsehair. Breathable, lightweight insulation with four-way stretch integrity.
- Technical four-way stretch knit is lightweight and breathable, providing core warmth and a performance fit
- Designed in Kerrits exclusive Fair Isle Fences print
- Smooth exterior sheds hay, horsehair and dirt
- Softly brushed inside for warmth and comfort next-to-skin
- Semi-fitted, feminine shape
- Flat-seam construction stretches and lays smooth for layering
- Quarter-zip neck provides excellent temperature regulation
- Hip length with rider’s cut hem