For all those minimalist-design lovers, KASK presents the ultra-clean lines of the Dogma Light helmet, the most versatile and stylish choice for everyday riding. Living your passion without sacrificing elegance is possible. Technological excellence, functionality, safety, and attractive design are the pillars of the KASK DOGMA collection. The molded outer shell constructed of ABS is very resistant and light. It is covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant, and washable. Additionally, the soft faux leather chin-strap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps avoid skin irritation. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design. The comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermo-regulation. The inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort, and lightness. With two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene, a smart ventilation system in the helmet provides high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort to the rider. KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit the rider’s head correctly so that the best safety level is guaranteed. This is why KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in carbon look. Introduced for the first time to the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head. Available in different colors to suit the taste of every rider, Dogma Light features a matte frame which makes this collection truly one of a kind!
- Molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light
- Covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant and washable
- Soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps to avoid irritations of the skin
- Removable and washable helmet liner
- Comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation
- Inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort and lightness
- VG1 01.040 2014-12, SEI/ASTM F1163-15
- Comes with a complimentary carrying bag/case
*Note: The Dogma Light and Dogma Chrome Light Helmets are identical in sizing and fit. There is only one difference between these two helmets: The Dogma Light features a Matt (non-shiny) trim whereas the Dogma Chrome Light sports a Shiny (Chrome) trim.