We love the Horseware Rambo Micklem Multibridle Pack because it is ergonomically designed from the inside out with your horse’s comfort in mind. Based on the shape and anatomy of the skull itself, this one-of-a-kind bridle is carefully crafted to avoid pressure on sensitive areas of your horse’s head. In addition, it is literally three pieces of tack in one! The multibridle features a multipurpose design that allows it to be used as a traditional bridle, lunge cavesson, or as a bitless bridle. The most comfortable, flexible and effective bridle ever made. Invented by International coach and best selling author William Micklem.
THE RAMBO MICKLEM MULTIBRIDLE IS THREE MAIN PIECES OF EQUIPMENT IN ONE.
1. A BRIDLE (INCLUDING INTEGRAL NOSEBAND)
2. A LUNGE CAVESSON
3. A BITLESS BRIDLE (3 ALTERNATIVES)
BRIDLE AND LUNGE CAVESSON
Horses love the Rambo® Micklem Multibridle because it is the first bridle or lunge cavesson that is designed from the shape of the skull itself, instead of just from the outward appearance of the head. Therefore this prevents the damage and discomfort that is frequently caused, both to the facial nerves and the sensitive tissues lining the cheeks inside the mouth, by tight fitting cavesson and flash nosebands and many traditional bitless bridles and lunge cavessons. So say goodbye to the huge problems caused by the projecting molar teeth of the upper jaw, say goodbye to discomfort on the poll, and say goodbye to wasting money on unused bridleware.
TONGUE PROJECTION CLIP
Use the clips to join the bit to the side rings and you have a unique tongue protection system. So many horses fight the rein contact and try to put the tongue over the bit because of excessive tongue pressure and this solution is so simple and effective.
The bridle can be used as a classical lunge cavesson by simply attaching a lunge line to the ring provided on the nose piece.
The headpiece is padded and shaped so that it has a large bearing surface over the poll, giving immediate relief to many horses.
There are three alternative bitless bridles, from mild to strong, so there will be one that suits your horse, and they all avoid the extreme damage to the molar teeth caused by standard bitless bridles. The end result is the best bridle, the best lunge cavesson and best bitless bridle you will have ever used - without compromise!
- Ergonomic design based on the shape and anatomy of the horse's skull
- Helps avoid pressure on sensitive areas of the horse's head
- Padded crown, browband, and noseband for additional comfort
- Vegetable-tanned leather is soft and environmentally friendly
- Multipurpose design allows for use as a traditional bridle, bitless bridle, or lunge cavesson
- Bit straps allow for an ideal fit
- Tongue protection clips can help relieve undue pressure on the horse's tongue
- Comes complete with rubber reins