We love this bit because it is constructed with Thermoplastic so it is hypoallergenic and super soft on the horse's mouth.
- mouth and tongue friendly
- lies steady in the horse’s mouth, no slipping through
- with low port
- steady and even pressure distribution on the tongue
- direct impact on the tongue and lower jaw due to fixed cheeks
- the lateral contact helps horses that tend to fall out whilst riding or approaching an obstacle
- with steel core
120 mm, 130 mm
Herm Sprenger Bits offer no guarantees in the event of biting on the mouthpiece. Herm Sprenger bits with bite marks are not covered under warranty.
Due to the contagious nature of the equine disease EHV 1 and per biosecurity measure guidelines suggested by the American Association of Equine Practitioners we will no longer accept returns on bits.