We love Equi-Tape® for the variety of equine conditions it treats as well as helping to support joints and muscles while still allowing a full range of motion!
Equi-Tape® is the original equine kinesiology tape designed for comfort, stability and therapy for horses, dogs and other animals. It is made of 95% cotton and 5% nylon/spandex with medical grade non-irritating adhesive and is latex free. Measures 2" wide by 16' long.
- Decrease muscle spasms
- Reduce inflammation and associated pain
- Reduce swelling and Edema
- Re-educate muscle memory
- Support ligaments, tendons and joints
- Prevent injury and speedy recovery time
- Help with injury rehabilitation
- Increase circulation and promote healing
- Allows for full range of motion
Indications used for:
- Lymphatic and circulatory issues
- Tight or spasmodic muscles
- Spinal issues (kissing spine, sacro-iliac, neck)
- Prevention for animals prone to particular weakness or injury
- Pain and swelling from overuse or weakness including sore back, trigger points and muscle tension
NOTE: Do not tape over irritated skin or infection. If itching occurs, remove and reassess. When in doubt, less stretch is better and never apply stretch to the ends.