Majyk Equipe is bringing XC back with their new colorful addition, the Elite Series Cross Country Boots Front Boots! Showcasing the same technology as the Boyd Martin Cross-Country Boots with a few updates to provide ultimate protection for your equine athlete. These boots feature a unique fit which will not inhibit the horse's movement, and are constructed from a super strong but lightweight rip-stop material. Five layer construction offers 30% more impact protection while maintaining freedom of movement and flexibility. The four-way flexion strike plate is made from a layer of ARTi-LAGE material, which works on a molecular level to act like armor during impact. Once the free-flowing molecules are struck on impact, they lock together to absorb energy, reduce the force transmitted, and pass the trauma away from the horse's leg.
The Elite Series features an all new bio-foam interior only available to Majyk Equipe to keep your horse's legs clean and comfortable. Without the use of neoprene and extra large perforations, heat build-up is prevented and air can effectively circulate the leg. The new design also features an extra strong outer construction of thermoplastic polyurethane which repels moisture, maintaining lightweight comfort and protection over all kinds of terrain. With the additional coat of "Forever Clean" to the outer shell, clean up time is cut in half as mud, dirt, and debris can easily be washed off!
- Unique Shape Readily Conforms to Natural Leg Conformation
- Reinforced Breathable TPU Fusion Mesh Outer Shell with "Forever Clean" Repels Dirt & Moisture
- Ultra Lightweight, Breathable & Comfortable
- Five Layer Construction
- Flexion Strike Plate with Additional ARTi-Large Foam Layer for Advanced Impact Protection
- Proprietary Anti-Bacterial Interior with Added Perforations
- Double Stitched Binding and Finishing
- USA Velcro® brand Long Straps for Custom Adjustment