We love the Bates Outback Stock Saddle with Swinging Fender because the beautiful leather and design will keep you and your horse riding in comfort in the ring or out on trial.
Leading technology offers unsurpassed fit, comfort and performance for what you demand in a stock saddle for your horses. Ideal for trail riding, breaking or working on your station. The Bates Kimberley provides instantaneous comfort for you in the saddle all day with poly knee pads, a traditional stock stirrup bar, long double girth points and a swinging fender that moulds to your leg and moves with you and your horse.
- Heritage leather
- Classic Black or Classic Brown
HART: Horse and Rider Technology that promises a transformative power for your position and your horse's complete freedom of movement.
- EASY-CHANGE® Fit Solution: The EASY-CHANGE Gullet System and the EASY_CHANGE Riser System offer a total fitting solution for the horse's absolute comfort.
- CAIR® Cushion System: Air constantly adapts to the horse's working muscles distributing their weight evenly, virtually eliminating pressure points.
- Elastiflex® Tree: Maintains clearance over the horse's wither with superior lateral flexion that works with the horse's muscular movement with every stride.
- Performance panel technology: Designed to ensure a large footprint on the horse's back, maximize the weight-bearing surface of the saddle, and resulting in a reduction of pressure.
- Comfort seat technology: Multi-layered foams for exacting densities for instantaneous comfort and support for optimal position.
Customize your saddle fit with Bates Flexibloc®, EASY-CHANGE Gullet System, and EASY-CHANGE Riser System.