We love the Bates Outback Stock Saddle with Swinging Fender because its leading technology ensures the ultimate in comfort, whether trail riding, breaking in horses, or working on the station. Traditional in looks, this saddle handles the modern demands of a high-performance saddle. It is the only stock saddle with a tree that offers lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement and world-leading performance systems. The Swinging Fender model suits those riders who like the position and contact offered by the swinging fender. Features Heritage Leather which upholds the traditional European practices of natural oil and wax tannage. The high oil and wax content of this performance leather ensures optimum suppleness and enhanced rider grip.
HART: Horse and Rider Technology that promises a transformative power for your position and your horse's complete freedom of movement.
- EASY-CHANGE® Fit Solution: The EASY-CHANGE Gullet System and the EASY_CHANGE Riser System offer a total fitting solution for the horse's absolute comfort.
- CAIR® Cushion System: Air constantly adapts to the horse's working muscles distributing their weight evenly, virtually eliminating pressure points.
- Elastiflex® Tree: Maintains clearance over the horse's wither with superior lateral flexion that works with the horse's muscular movement with every stride.
- Performance panel technology: Designed to ensure a large footprint on the horse's back, maximize the weight-bearing surface of the saddle, and resulting in a reduction of pressure.
- Comfort seat technology: Multi-layered foams for exacting densities for instantaneous comfort and support for optimal position.