We love this Barbour® Men's Ashby Wax Jacket because of the Sylkoil waxed cotton coupled with a handsome cut in a durable build. When the frosty fall & winter winds start blowing, you'll be sure to stay warm in Barbour® clothing.
Reworking the contemporary Engineered Bedale in a robust wax finish, the Ashby is a winter-ready jacket that's as stylish as it is practical. From the Hacking collection, the Ashby is constructed in Barbour's signature 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton, with a weatherproof matte finish and a comfortable, lived-in feel.
Slightly more tailored than the Bedale, yet still allowing room for essential winter layering, classic features include a storm fly front with hardy stud fastenings, a smart sit-down cord collar with throat strap, angled handwarmer pockets and two generous bellow pockets.
Inspired by Barbour's Scottish heritage, the iconic Original Classic Tartan trims the Ashby's lining and inside pockets, adding unmistakable authenticity. Available in four classic colours, this functional jacket features an interactive front zip and is fully compatible with Barbour's optional zip-in liners, making it incredibly versatile and ideal for everyday use.
- Barbour’s signature 6oz medium weight Sylkoil waxed cotton
- Concealed two-way branded zipper
- ‘Stormfly’ stud-close front
- cord collar with throat strap
- Fitted back and front panel seams
- Adjustable back waist tabs
- Two chest pockets
- Angled handwarmer pockets
- Two generous bellow pockets
- Classic military-style Utility look