We love the Barbour® Deepsea Waterproof Jacket for its many fashionable and technical features! Since the jacket is unlined it is ideal for spring and summer rainy weather and you won't get hot and clammy, even on warm days. It is also completely waterproof, so it will protect you from even the hardest downpours.
When frosty fall & winter winds are blowing, or the hot spring & summer sun is showing, be sure you're prepared in Barbour® clothing.
In addition, the zip front with snap-shut storm flap seals out the elements while the detachable hood protects your head and helps shield your face. Did we mention that this jacket is built to be extremely flattering as well? It even has a drawcord at the waist to provide you with structured shape! Large pockets hold onto this and that and a hood protects your messy bun.
Take on rainy days with a smile in the dry comfort of this waterproof Barbour® Deep Sea rain jacket. It keeps everything from a light sprinkle to hard rain from soaking you through, so you can make your way around from place to place. Crafted from a waterproof breathable fabric, this classic parka is ideal for the changeable weather. Featuring a detachable wrapover hood, zip fastening and patch pockets with side entry, the jacket is finished with a Beacon logo to the left sleeve as worn. The regular fit fits over whatever you're wearing for the day.
- Waterproof jacket breathes so you won't overheat on warm days
- Zip front with snap-shut storm flap seals out the elements
- Internal drawstring waist provides a custom fit
- Removable hood for styling options
- Patch pockets have a side entry for your hands
- Waterproof parka based on the groundwater design set
- Deep back yoke, drawcord to waist and patch pockets with angled side entry
- Beacon badge on left sleeve
Model height 5'7.5", wearing size 10
Colors: Navy, Sunshine