We love these Bell Boots because of the classic bell boot styling coupled with the supple yet solid sheepskin trim to protect against rubs. These boots are especially loved by reiners for spinning. Jumpers and eventers need protection from fences and dressage horses who over reach or are just learning piaffe or passage and need a little help to make sure they stay safe and sound.
Show up to the competition ready to show-out, & out-shine. You're prepared for anything when you ride with ThinLine!
Fluffy sheepskin to protect against rubs, lined with ThinLine. Nylon Bell Boot construction. See chart for sizing options.
Care Instructions: Bell boots can be hosed or sponged off with water or wiped down with ThinLine Cleaners. They also may be machine washed in cold water in any machine with no agitator. Use a mild detergent. Hang boots to dry. We recommend a little scotch guard on the sheepskin to keep stains at bay.
- Made with a strong, synthetic, outer shell and lined with ThinLine material.
- Offers impact protection superior to other bell boots.
- Designed to protect the horse during work or turnout.
- Built slightly shorter than most turnout boots, these will not interfere with work.
- ThinLine will not absorb water and does not generate heat.
- Anti-fungal to protect against fungus and rain rot.
- Lined with genuine sheepskin on the hide for comfort and a great look in the show arena.