We love the JP Korsteel Jointed Port Hunter Dee Snaffle because it was designed with Australian trainer John Patterson to provide maximum comfort and top performance. The unique, curved mouthpiece eliminates interference while the hand-polished stainless steel ensures durability.
Unlike a standard jointed snaffle's nearly straight mouthpiece, JP bits have a curved shape that eliminates the interference that conventional bits can cause. All JP bits feature curved bars that prevent the bit from hitting the roof of the horse's mouth and eliminate the nutcracker-like action that can pinch a horse's tongue. Developed in conjunction with the world-renowned trainer and jockey John Patterson, JP bits provide the utmost comfort for your horse.
- Eliminates the "nutcracker" tongue-pinching action
- Keeps the bit from hitting the roof of the horse's mouth
- No direct pressure on the tongue and bars
- Replaces bit interference with humane comfort
- Encourages relaxation and salivation
- Allows for effective communication between horse & rider
- Fine hand-polished stainless steel
- Excellent for all training and riding needs
- Stylish dee rings with a jointed port allow extra tongue room and comfort
Due to the contagious nature of the equine disease EHV 1 and per biosecurity measure guidelines suggested by the American Association of Equine Practitioners, we will no longer accept returns on bits.