We love the Samshield XJ Miss Helmet because of its beautiful design and safety features.
Inspired by Miss Shield helmets and made on the base of the XJ, the XJ Miss has a long visor for a feminine style. The outer shell of the XJ Miss is made of pure carbon fiber, a composite material providing an unbeatable strength/weight ratio. The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
The internal comfort foam liner, “shape memory”, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use, and the semi-rigid jugular, cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
This internal comfort foam is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system.
It can therefore be washed (max. 30°C) at will to constantly be able to wear a clean and fragrant helmet.
Each shell can accommodate 5 to 6 inner foams (liner) of different sizes to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head. The size grid is available from 53 to 61. With this system, it is also possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
Equipped with two front air inlets, the XJ Miss provides exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from both the front entrance under the blazon as well as the channel obtained by the unique concept of no contact on the rider’s forehead. Fresh air expels the hot air to the back extractors around comfort foam (liner), making it impossible to sweat!
This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets.
- The XJ Miss is available in glossy black and matt black
- The glossy black version is customizable with 52 Swarovski crystals on the front of the helmet
- 2 shell sizes are available in Medium or Large
- 2 inner foams liners are available: liner “closed” (closed at the level of the forehead), brings additional stability or liner “open” (open at the level of the forehead), ensures optimal airflow
- Comes with a removable and washable comfort liner which is the "closed" variation
- Comes with a transport backpack