We love the Bates Caprilli Close Contact Saddle because it offers a supportive seat for the rider to ensure safe, comfortable landings. Whether commencing their jumping career or competing at the highest level, riders will enjoy exceptional balance and comfort. Broad and tapered panels offer tremendous support for the horse’s back, enabling greater freedom of movement.
Featuring Heritage Leather, which upholds traditional practices in natural oil and wax tannage, highlighting a desirable rich patina, characteristic of only the finest natural leathers. The high oil and wax content of this performance leather enhances rider grip with optimal suppleness and a fully natural surface.
HART: Horse and Rider Technology that promises a transformative power for your position and your horse's complete freedom of movement.
- EASY-CHANGE® Fit Solution: The EASY-CHANGE Gullet System and the EASY_CHANGE Riser System offer a total fitting solution for the horse's absolute comfort.
- CAIR® Cushion System: Air constantly adapts to the horse's working muscles distributing their weight evenly, virtually eliminating pressure points.
- Elastiflex® Tree: Maintains clearance over the horse's wither with superior lateral flexion that works with the horse's muscular movement with every stride.
- Performance panel technology: Designed to ensure a large footprint on the horse's back, maximize the weight-bearing surface of the saddle, and resulting in a reduction of pressure.
- Comfort seat technology: Multi-layered foams for exacting densities for instantaneous comfort and support for optimal position.
Customize your saddle fit with Bates Flexibloc®, EASY-CHANGE Gullet System, and EASY-CHANGE Riser System.