We love the Charles Owen jL9 Body Protector- Child's because it provides the feel of gel with the performance of foam. You'll feel free and flexible, instead of restricted and encased.
The gel is much less rigid and molds more effectively to the body, especially in the ribs for an optimal fit, whilst being lighter in weight. The rider feels supple rather than as thought they are encased, enabling them to perform to the best of their ability. An active joint allows the rib-cage to expand without being restricted. Certified to BETA level 2, the jL9 body protector provides the maximum in protection without the unwelcome bulk. A dual security and fastening system over the shoulders ensures that the garment remains in place. Elasticated hook and loop fastening adjustments which go over the shoulders are additionally secured by press studs. The front of the jL9 zips up and features a covered padded flap which in turn protects the zip. The quick release three pronged elasticated belt provides additional garment security.
- Constructed of Gelfoam® providing maximum protection without the bulk.
- Ventilation holes covered in Coolmax® fabric for the utmost ventilation and wicking power
- Active joint design prevents the vest from riding up
- Lumbar support
- Mobile phone pocket
- Easy zip front with buckle closure
- Outer cover is machine washable
- Perfect for all riding whether out hacking, conquering a three day event, and anything in between!
- ASTM F1937/SEI