A functional training aid for any discipline, the Camelot Chambon provides excellent control to encourage proper headset and increase flexing in the neck and poll without rein or bit pressure.
A flat, padded crown strap easily attaches to the bridle and features stainless steel rings through which the round ropes easily slide. The durable round ropes attach to the bit with stainless steel snaps, then run up through the poll rings and down to the girth strap, secured via reinforced heavy duty stitching. The girth strap is 3/4" wide and slips through/over the girth via tongue buckle with several adjustment holes for a wide range of horse sizes and training frames.
- Durable, Heavy Duty Construction
- Comfortable Leather Crown Strap
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Hardware
- 1/8" Round Ropes with Leather Reinforcements
- Adjustable Leather Girth Strap
- Easy to Use & Adjust!
One Size Fits Most.